Laura Parmer-Lohan, MBA
President & CEO | San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Laura is a marketing leader who has demonstrated capabilities from product portfolio strategy development to product launch to revenue generating product lifecycle marketing.
She is data driven, seeks first to understand and begins with the end in mind. Laura specializes in uncovering customer needs and connecting this with the product marketing strategy to motivate the customer to action.
Operations | San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Kathy brings to Ruckus Partners years of management experience in a variety of organizations. She provides behind the scenes support for the smooth operation of the Ruckus business. From fiscally conservative financial management to precise project management oversight, Kathy makes sure the trains run on time. Kathy holds a BA from San Francisco State and a Master of Nonprofit Administration from University of San Francisco.
In addition to her work with Ruckus Partners, Kathy serves as leader in the nonprofit sector, serving community organizations. She enjoys spending time with her family, travel and the arts.
- Executive Director, San Carlos Education Foundation
- Management Consultant, Various Clients
- Interim Executive Director, Blind Babies Foundation and Child Care Coordinating Council
- Executive Director, San Francisco Maritime National Park Association
Albert J. Kovera, Ed.D.
Chief Brand Officer | San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Albert began his 20+ year career in the life sciences industry as a doctoral student at the Obesity Research Center, NY, NY, conducting clinical research in lipid metabolism, under the auspices of Jeanine Albu, MD, and Xavier Pi-Sunyer, MD, MPH. After completing his studies Albert transitioned to the industry and held various leadership roles within biotech and pharma organizations, in addition to healthcare communications agencies [located in the US and EU]. Albert’s unique advanced scientific background and product commercialization know-how allow for valuable counsel and partnership with both clients and key opinion leaders. Albert earned a BS degree from Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, and an EdD from Teachers College of Columbia University, New York, NY.
- Medical Science Liaison—Amylin Pharmaceuticals
- Associate Director, Marketing—Amylin Pharmaceuticals
- SVP, Client and Scientific Services—Discovery Chicago
- Managing Director—Medicus International [London, UK]
- EVP, Strategic Development—Huntsworth Health
- Senior Consultant—Various Clients
Visual Storyteller | San Francisco Bay Area, USA
- Independent Creative Director—Various Clients including Agilent, Wafergen, Stanford Health
- Print Production/Creative Services Manager—Pottery Barn Teen, Williams-Sonoma, Inc,
- Project Manager/Designer—RKD, Inc., Stoyan Design, Sackett Design Associates
Creative Strategist | San Francisco Bay Area, USA
- SVP, Group Creative Director, Digitas Health/Publicis
- Principal/Lead Vocalist, Jaape Collaborative
- Office Experience Lead, Razorfish
- Director of Interactive Design, Oden
Brand Strategist | Budapest, Hungary
Mate is a consultant and mentor in strategic brand development and marketing communications. He is the founder of Water Lily Pond, a progressive brand communications company working with startups and growing companies across the globe. For 12 years, he was working with global brands like Pfizer, Bayer, Novartis, Coca-Cola, Heineken, Unicredit Bank, Colgate-Palmolive, etc. at ad agencies like Grey, DDB, Saatchi, Publicis, Ogilvy, etc. in London, Prague and Budapest. Mate is the co-founder of TLA CEE, a non-profit organisation promoting London’s tech scene, DiverCEEty, a non-profit community project promoting diversity in business, and HQness, an education initiative helping companies become more brand conscious.
- Founder, Water Lily Pond
- Branding Consultant and Mentor, Various Clients
- Account Director, Various Ad Agencies
Clinical Marketing Coordinator | Mt Pleasant, California, USA
Claire brings to Ruckus Partners more than 25 years of clinical and healthcare experience. She has provided direct patient care in the hospital setting, as well as clinical marketing for the medical device industry. Her expertise is reviewing and interpreting clinical data, building relationships with key opinion leaders and conducting desk research to identify the latest trends in standard of care. Claire earned her ASN from Georgia State University, Perimeter College.
In addition to her responsibilities at Ruckus Partners, Claire works as a floral designer for a major retailer. She enjoys spending time with her extended family and container gardening.
- Independent Medical Professional, Various Clients
- Manager Clinical Marketing, Guidant Corporation
- Clinical Research Associate, Johnson & Johnson
- Clinical Training and Education, Cordis Corporation